Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1560 Van Ness Ave Fl 2
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109
A Stanford undergraduate with an MBA from UCLA's Anderson School, John & his first-class support team have the resources and in-depth market knowledge needed to insure that clients successfully reach their real estate goals. He has vast experience representing both buyers & sellers of fine homes throughout San Francisco, including prestigious single family houses in Pacific & Presidio Heights; luxury high-rise condominiums atop Russian Hill & South of Market; new construction condominiums & lofts in the trendy Hayes Valley & Mission neighborhoods; and Marina-style homes in family-friendly Noe Valley. His clients include prominent San Francisco families; Silicon Valley tech titans; members of the Bay Area venture capital, private equity & hedge fund communities; overseas investors; as well as young families, newlyweds & recent college graduates.
John has particular expertise in crafting creative solutions for unique real estate challenges, such as:
- Selling homes confidentially for publicity-shy clients
- Structuring home "trades" for two parties interested in each other's properties
- Helping buyers visualize the possibilities of homes in disrepair, or those with expansion opportunities
- Advising clients on the best use of funds in remodeling homes for future resale
In 2017, John closed over $68m in real estate, including:
- Buyer representation of a large apartment in SF's most prominent co-op building for $22m
- Seller representation of a Pacific Heights mansion for $14.5m
- Buyer representation of a contemporary Pacific Heights home for $9.98m
John's market scope is not just limited to San Francisco. He also represents buyers & sellers successfully throughout Marin County, the East Bay & Silicon Valley.
Prior to becoming a realtor, John spent 18 successful years in international television & internet marketing, working in senior management positions with CNN/Turner Broadcasting, Walt Disney & Home Box Office. Raised in Atlanta, GA, he has also lived & worked in London, Tokyo, New York & Los Angeles, and has traveled to more than 45 countries.